400S+ Performance Force Plate - Advantages
Key Features of the specifically designed 400 Series Plus Performance Force Plate:
1. A unique new light weight design that maintains the required structural strength. (14.5Kg)
2. 400S+ model footprint size is no accident, even the tallest athletes can take off and land on our force plate.
3. Unilateral and bilateral force measurements all done on this single performance force plate. The video below shows what our force plates can do that is simply not possible to do on a dual force plate system!
4. Ideal for comparing any athlete’s preinjury data with their post injury recovery rehab data analyzed on the same software graphing function.
5. 1000Hz data sampling rate used with force sensor models genuinely capable of performing at that sampling speed!
6. All existing 400S force plates with a 600Hz sampling rate are now capable of being upgraded to the 1000Hz data sampling rate.
7. Connected via a single USB lead connected directly to a laptop with no other power source required!
8. Does not rely on Bluetooth or other wireless connection to the laptop, so has NO internal batteries - annoying flat battery and recharging issues are irrelevant!
9. Includes a cable for connection of an optional Linear Position Transducer (if barbell tracking data is also required)